DoorDash is offering a discount of $15 off your Group Order of $30 or more when you apply promo code GROUPORDER15 at checkout. Just click on ‘Create Group Order’ then apply the code at checkout. It should work for pick up and delivery orders.
If you don’t have an account, you can signup here to get a $5 bonus. But this promotion might not work on your first order.
- Offer expires 7/31/2019 at 23:59:59 PST.
- $15 off your next order of $30 or more in participating markets.
- Service fees, surge fees, gratuities, and/or taxes may still apply.
- To take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file.
- Valid only on DoorDash.com or on the DoorDash app with the latest version and within DoorDash’s delivery zones.
- Offer has no cash value. Cannot be combined with other offers or promo codes.
- Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- DoorDash may not be available in all zip or post codes.
Good deal if it works for you. It’s valid for existing account probably and it also might exclude some areas. Let me know if it works out. You can also use the Cash app debit card to get another 10% off, up to $5 per order.
DoorDash was in the news recently for taking tips intended for delivery drivers. Many of the app’s customers learned about the policy after a New York Times reporter wrote about his experience working for a handful of food delivery apps last week. After backlash, they announced that they are changing their tipping model. “We thought we were doing the right thing by making Dashers whole when a customer left no tip. What we missed was that some customers who *did* tip would feel like their tip did not matter,” CEO and co-founder, Tony Xu wrote on Twitter.