Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard has an increased signup bonus of 40,000 points and a $100 statement credit.
Get a $100 statement credit and 40,000 bonus points after you make $2,500 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening.
$79 annual fee not waived.
- 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) every time you make at least $5,000 in purchases in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate
The normal bonus for this card in 20,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points so this offer is better. We have seen offers up to 30,000 points plus the $100 credit in the past. So this current offer is the best yet, and probably as good as it gets for this credit card. If you’ve ever taken Amtrak or checked their prices, I’m sure you’ve noticed that tickets are pretty expensive. But their points are very valuable and you can regularly get 2.5 cents per points and even close to 3 cpp. So this bonus could easily get you over a $1,000 value.