To take advantage of the sale, you must book by 11:59PM on June 23, 2019, for travel between 7/30/19 – 11/20/19 (Tue and Wed only).
- Coupon usage/booking must be made on spirit.com by 11:59PM on June 23, 2019
- Travel: 7/30/19 – 11/20/19 (Tue and Wed only)
- Blackout Dates: 9/3/19, 10/9/19, and 10/15/19
- The coupon code does NOT apply to $9 Fare Club exclusive fares (including O and N classes of service), U class fares and also Y class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights.
- Certain routes excluded, see promo page for list.
This is a decent sale from Spirit, if you’re looking for a cheap summer getaway. With this Spirit fare sale you will usually get better prices on longer flights that cost more, since the base fare will make up more of the total price. Just be aware of their fees. As is the case with most budget airlines, you’ll have to pay for almost anything extra.
You’re allowed to bring a one personal item for free, like a laptop bag or purse smaller than 18″x14″x8″. You need to pay for any additional/larger bags. Spirit assigned seating at check in is free. If you want to pick your seats ahead of time, it will cost you. Also print your boarding pas at home. It costs $2 to print it at a Airport Kiosk or $10 if it’s printed by an airport agent.
Check out these previous articles on How to Fly for Cheap and 10 Things You Need to Know About Low Cost Carriers, to help you save money on your next flight and avoid any unexpected fees.