American Express announced today a new business credit card. The new Amex Blue Business Cash Card is a cash-back credit card that comes with no annual fee. Currently there’s no signup bonus, but there’s a 0% introductory APR period and opportunities to expand your credit spending limit. I expect to see some kind of bonus soon, but nothing huge.
There’s currently no bonus for this card.
- 2% automatic cash back on all purchases up to $50,000 per calendar year
- 1% cash back on all purchases after that, automatically credited to your statement
- No category restrictions, so you can earn cash back whenever and wherever
- $0 annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Business owners can leverage the Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power to pursue growth opportunities quickly and deal with unexpected costs.
This card has no annual fee.
Applying for the CardApplication Link
Not a very appealing product. Seems to be the same as the Amex Blue Business Plus card, only it earns cashback instead of Membership Rewards points. That makes it inferior to that card for most people. I guess it makes sense for some businesses that would rather have the cash. There’s also a limit of $50,000 per calendar year on the 2% cashback. That hat makes it inferior to some other 2% cashback cards, although there’s not many business card options. 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers it’s a useful option, and maybe we see a signup bonus soon. You can read the press release here.
The card has replaced the Amex SimplyCash Plus card in card lineup of American Express. Those old links now bring you to this new product. But the Amex Blue Business Cash card is a new product for bonus purposes, once we do see a bonus. Neither card is showing up through referrals for now.
Let me know what you think about this new card. Anyone going for it?