For the second day of its Prime Day event, Amazon has released a new offer for some users. It can get you up to $60 back just for shopping at Amazon on July 16th through the app. Offer is for targeted Prime members only. Here’s how it works:
- Spend $100 – Get $10
- Spend $200 – Get $22
- Spend $500 – Get $60
If you reach the spending threshold today, on 7/19, you will get Amazon credit for products sold by Amazon.com.
How to Find the Offer
To find the offer you need to check your Amazon Shopping app. If you scroll down, you should see something like this:
Click the image and check out the details of the offer.
How to redeem
You’ll receive a notification via your phone on Friday, July 19 that your credit is available. To claim your credit, you can either tap the notification or open the Amazon app and tap the red dot that appears on the homepage. Afterwards, follow the instructions to claim your credit.
- “Fees, taxes, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs” do not count towards your spend amount.
- Offer begins 12:01 am PT July 16, 2019 and ends 23:59 pm PT July 16, 2019.
- Valid for US customers only.
- Promotional code will be issued on 7/19 and expire on 7/31/2019.
- Must be targeted in the app to qualify.
Huge savings on top of the Prime Day deals already offered. Check your apps and hopefully you see it too. Credit will be issued on 7/19 and you need to spend it by the end of July.