Discover is once again offering a bonus for paying your phone bill with one of their cards. We saw a $25 bonus earlier in the year, and now they are offering $20. All you have to do is pay two consecutive phone bills and you will receive the $20 in the form of a statement credit.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Set Discover card as the default payment option for recurring charges with your mobile phone provider
- Make 2 consecutive recurring charges by 9/30/2019
- Easily keep track of charges like mobile phone, utilities & more in your Recurring Charges Dashboard
- Limited to one statement credit per account.
- $20 Statement Credit will be paid out within 1–2 billing periods.
The email seems targeted as it mentioned the last four digits of the Discover card. Check your emails to see if you have it. Otherwise, you can contact Discover and ask them if the offer is attached to your card, and if not, ask them if they can extend it to you. Let me know if that works.