If you have a Discover credit card, you can save an extra 20% on your Amazon shopping. This will make Amazon Prime Day deals even better. The offer is targeted, so you need to check if it works for you first and then activate it. There’s a maximum discount of $50 with this deal and it must be used by 11:59 PT on 07/16/2019. It’s limited to 100,000 people so make sure to use it before it’s gone.
- This is a limited offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 07/16/2019, or (b) the time at which offers worth $5,000,000 have been redeemed. The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Cashback Bonus are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Cashback Bonus eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Cashback Bonus card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
A nice discount for Discover cardholders. Check out the main Prime Day post for more ways to save on today’s deals.