Groupon has a promotion today that will get you a One-Year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership for just $25. This membership normally costs $55, so you’re getting a huge discount. There’s also an option for $30 that includes the same Inner Circle Membership and also $70 in coupons that will be mailed to you after you sign up.
- Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per visit.
- Valid for new Members only.
- Valid to use online or in-Club upon enrollment.
- Voucher will be redeemed and 12-Month Membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher.
- Photo identification required when you visit the Club to pick up your Membership Card.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must enroll in BJ’s Easy Renewal® program, and you authorize BJ’s to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ’s after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current Membership fee for all active Memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your Membership expires.
It’s a decent deal for those who are looking to purchase a new BJ’s Membership. You’ll pay just $25 instead of $55, plus you can get 8% cashback with SimplyBestCoupons. iConsumer is giving 12% back, with cashback and stock (and a ~$60 signup bonus). There’s no discount codes available today, so if you want to wait, you might be able to save another $5 or so with their usual codes such as SAVE or MORE.
BJ’s is also offering a free online only membership this month. That option normally costs $10 for an annual membership, and it’s better suited for those who don’t have any BJ’s locations nearby.