Amtrak has a new promotion that will make train tickets much cheaper than usual. Now through July 12, you can get 40% off fares so you can see all of the great American landscape from the comfort of an Amtrak train. Whether you’re searching for that end-of-summer excursion or planning ahead for the holidays, this Amtrak sale has you covered.
Plan a trip to explore the great outdoors near Glacier National Park, or city-hop between New York, Chicago, Seattle and everywhere in between. There’s plenty to see and do onboard — from visiting the Café Car for a bite to eat, to comfortably watching the latest movies on your tablet. We invite you to stretch out into spacious seats and take a moment for yourself to enjoy the scenery.
To take advantage of this Amtrak sale, you need to book your ticket between July 9 – 12, 2019. Travel is valid between August 1, 2019 and January 31, 2020. So take a look at the prices and book ahead to get these great deals.
- The discounted 40 perecent off one-way fares are valid for adult passengers.
- Valid for sale between July 9, 2019 and June 12, 2019.
- Seating is limited; Seats may not be available on all trains on all days.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for travel on all long distance and reserved state supported service except the Carolinian, Piedmont, Pennsylvanian and Keystone Service locally between PHL-HAR, Capitol Corridor, Hiawatha, Pacific Surfliner, and 7000-8999 thruways.
- Not valid on the Northeast Corridor between New York City, NY and Washington, DC.
- This offer is valid for coach seats.
- No business class upgrades permitted.
A great deal for those who use Amtrak. Most routes are included in the Amtrak sale and a 40% discount is about as good as it gets. You need to book by July 12, but travel can take place from August 1, till January 31, 2020.
Soon, traveling on Amtrak will be much better. They are working on new trains that go faster and offer more amenities.