Moomoo is a free trading app lets you buy stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs with no commission fees. It also includes pre-market and post-market trading for free, and there is no minimum deposit requirement.
The Moomoo app is offering a free stock when you sign up for a new account. The stock can be valued anywhere between $3 and $200. You have a 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $2.50-$10, a 1% chance for a value of $10-$50, and a 1% chance for a value of $50-$200. So mos likely you will get a stock worth a few bucks. I received an AMBEV stock worth $4.95. You can also get free stocks for inviting people.