Check your emails for an offer from Citi that can save you $25 on PayPal purchases. The email is titled “Name, earn $25 back when you shop with Citi and PayPal after qualifying purchases”.
Earn a one-time $25 statement credit after you spend at least $75 in eligible PayPal purchases with your Citi®card. In order to qualify, your purchases must post to your account between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019. Remember, purchases may not post until they are shipped.
- You will receive a one‐time $25 statement credit after you make eligible purchase(s) of $75 or more each using PayPal with your linked Citi credit card.
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when PayPal is the payment method, except for peer-to-peer transactions (such as PayPal Send Money transactions), Citi credit card purchases made with convenience checks, cash advances, and items returned for credit.
- Your purchases must post to your account between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non‐transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
A nice offer for Citi cardholders. But, you need to have received an email directly in order to qualify. You just need to use your Citi card with PayPal and spend at least $75 in one or more transactions. You will receive a $25 statement credit within 2 billing cycles.
There’s also a different offer posted by DoC: Earn 10% back as a statement credit, up to $40, on eligible PayPal purchases with your Citi card between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019. That one is also targeted and sent out by email.