Chase Ink Unlimited has a new best ever offer of $2,000, but it’s being sent out to some lucky customers by mail. So you won’t be able to apply unless you have one of these mailers.
With your Chase Ink Unlimited you can earn a $2,000 bonus:
- Earn $500 after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening
- Earn an additional $1,500 after spending a total of $50,000 in the first six months of account opening
Offer expires July 1, 2019. You need a 12 digit invitation code to apply.
- 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase
- Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- No annual fee.
- Read more here.
An awesome bonus if you can manage to spend $50,000 in six months. The card also earns 1.5x on all purchases, so that spend will give you another $750. That’s a total of $2,750 or 5.5x on all purchases.
As mentioned above, you need to have received a mailer and you need that 12 digit invitation code to apply. On top of that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.