Chase sent out an email this morning with an offer to earn an extra 5% cash back when using Chase Pay as select online merchants such as Walmart and others.
Use your Chase Freedom® card online at these Chase Pay merchants. Earn an extra 5% cash back on up to $300 in purchases. Valid through Walmart.com.. The eligible merchants are Atom, Cinemark.com, 1-800- Flowers, eBags, Mpix and
- The bonus cash back earned is in addition to the 1% cash back you earn on all purchases not in quarterly bonus categories for a total of 6% cash back.
- Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
This is a targeted offer I believe. I received it for my Chase Freedom card but it should have been sent out for other Chase cards such as Freedom Unlimited, Slate and Sapphire Cards. You can earn a total of 6% cashback. Walmart is probably the most interesting merchant included.