American Express has a great new Hyatt Place/House Amex Offer that can save you $75 on your next stay. The offer seems highly targeted.
Hyatt Place/House Amex Offer
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels from 6/10/19 to 10/3/19. Book on hyatt.com.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, a Hyatt hotel or a Hyatt call center.
- Offer not valid at any other Hyatt property, including Park Hyatt, Miraval, Exhale, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Regency, and Hyatt Residence Club properties.
- Not valid for purchases of gift cards, of World of Hyatt rewards points, made via Hyatt Travel or Hyatt Vacations, or made through MGM.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
A great offer for paid stays at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place properties. Check your cards and add the offer now if you have it and plan to use it. You must spend at least $250 in order to get the $75 discount. Even if you don’t have immediate plans for any stays, you can buy a gift card at the front desk and that should trigger the statement credit from the Amex Offer.
Let me know if you have the offer in any of your cards.