American Express is offering 70,000 or 75,000 Membership Rewards points for the personal Platinum card. The offers are showing up when opening this link in incognito. I only got a 70K offer, but DoC reports the 75K offer as well.
- Get 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the American Express Platinum Card in the first 3 months from the date your account is upgraded.
- Get 70,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the American Express Platinum Card in the first 3 months from the date your account is upgraded.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- 200 in annual Uber savings
- $200 airline fee credit
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- SPG Gold status (also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton Gold status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $550 annual fee
A decent offer, but we see 100K bonuses sometimes. Would be even better if you can get it to show up through e referral link since you get the referral bonus as well. Make sure to keep the Platinum card for a year, as downgrading or closing the card before the year is up has resulted in bonus clawback or even financial reviews. Currently the public offer is only 60K.