There’s a new Southwest fare sale with prices as low as $39 one-way, or 1,791 points. You need to book by June 6th to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid August 20 through December 18, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out August 30, September 2, and November 22 through December 2.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid September 3 through November 2, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019.
- International travel valid August 20 through December 11, 2019.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from June 4 through June 6, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Use Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.