BB&T Bank is offering a bonus of $200 for new checking accounts. The offer is available only in D.C., GA, PA, NC, NJ, TX.
- Earn $200 when you open an Bright Banking Checking account with promo code AVCFZ or AVDFZ, and complete one of the following activities within 75 days:
- Receive two direct deposits of $100 each or more
- Make 3 online bill pays of $25 each or more with U by BB&T
- The offer is only available in D.C., GA, PA, NC, NJ, TX. Previous offers were available only to those who didn’t have an account in the past 12 months so that should be the case again.
- This offer is available for new BB&T clients who open a BB&T checking account.
- Offer is limited to one incentive per household and does not apply to second or multiple personal accounts.
BB&T Bright Banking has a $12 monthly fee that is waived with:
- Combined ACH direct deposits totaling $500 or more per statement cycle OR
- $1,500 average checking balance per statement cycle OR
- Personal BB&T Mortgage
$25 fee if account is closed within 180 days.
BB&T Bank also has great referral bonuses. If you have an account, you should be able to refer friends and family and you will receive a $100 referral bonus. The referree will still receive this same bonus when they sign up and fulfill all the requirements.
If you have an account, you can post your information in the comments below to earn a referral bonus. In return please share the post on Facebook or Twitter and provide a link to the post on the “website” field when you comment. I’m not very strict about this rule, but please give something in return for posting your referrals.
A good bonus that we’ve seen in the past. Limited to a few states, but worth it, if you’re eligible.
- Bonus Page
- Account Type: Bright Banking
- Availability: D.C., GA, PA, NC, NJ, TX
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Two $100+
- Other Requirements: 3 online payments of $25 or more.
- Monthly Fee: $12 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 180 days
HT: Doctor of Credit