Check your American Express credit card accounts for a new Sam’s Club Amex Offer that can save you up to 12.5% on online purchases. The offer is highly targeted.
Sam’s Club Amex Offer
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at Samsclub.com by 6/23/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid online on US website only at Samsclub.com and via Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app).
- Not valid on purchases made in-Club, via the Scan and Go app, phone orders or new memberships.
- Excludes Club pick up paid for in-store.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/23/2019
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
This Sam’s Club Amex Offer is highly targeted. So check your cards and add it right away if you see it. Not the best offer we have seen. But, could still come in handy, especially when they run gift card deals online. You can also try going through a shopping portal such as Lemoney to get another 4% cashback.