May 28 is National Burger Day. It’s also International Burger Day, in case you’re out of the country. So as I often do with other similar juicy holidays, here’s a list of offers and discounts from burger chains around the country. Let me know if there’s any other out there.
National Burger Day Deals
- Bareburger – From 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, get a buy-one-get-one deal on Bareburger’s American or vegan Golden State burger.
- Burger King – $3 Double Whopper with in-app offer.
- BurgerFi – Get a $5 BurgerFi cheeseburger Tuesday. The offer is only for in-store purchases and for the double-patty BurgerFi cheeseburger. Limit one per customer.
- Burgerim – Get free fries and a drink with the purchase of any big burger Tuesday.
- Dairy Queen – Get a free hamburger with purchase of a malt or shake Tuesday through May 31 with an offer on the DQ mobile app.
- Dog Haus – All 36 locations are offering free burgers Tuesday to the first 100 people at each location, who choose between a This Burger or That Burger. To get this freebie, you need to download and register the Dog Haus app and then scan at the restaurant. No purchase is necessary.
- Farm Burger – Grab a No. 1 FB Burger for $5 and save a little cheddar.
- Fatburger – Get free Postmates delivery of all Fatburger orders through Tuesday.
- Habit Burger – Postmates and MasterChef are offering you a $0 Habit Charburger with Cheese exclusively on Postmates while stocks last. No code needed, no catch, just good free food.
- House of Blues Dallas – Starting May 26 until June 2, you can get burgers with fries for only $5, or a burger and beer combo for $10.
- Huey Burger – The burger chain is offering diners the chance to find a gold star in their burger to win their meal for free. All nine locations will be participating.
- Islands Restaurants – Reward members get buy-one-get-one free burgers Tuesday.
- Jack in the Box – BOGO on all Jack in the Box burgers today only. The only reason to EVER go to a Jack in the Box lets be honest.
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes – Get a free quarter-pound BYO Burger Tuesday with purchase of fries and a drink or shake. Add-ons not included.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – The National Burger Month special is available through May 31. Get a burger with matchstick fries and paired with a glass of Michael David “Earthquake” Zinfandel for $36.
- Ruby Tuesday – Through May 31, enter the Ruby Tuesday Burger Jackpot at www.rtburgerjackpot.com for a chance to win prizes, including free burgers, a grand prize trip to Las Vegas and free Ruby Tuesday for a year. Also from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, get $5 Smokehouse Sliders served with fries or tots.
- Snuffer’s – $5 cheeseburgers at Snuffer’s from today until the end of the month. That’s four more days of $5 cheeseburgers!
- The Usual – Soho-based restaurant from famed chef Alvin Cailan has launched Burger Happy Hour just in time for National Hamburger Day. After 10:00 p.m, guests can get burgers as well as 50 percent off bottles of wine to pair with them.
- TooJay’s – The Florida-based chain has a new burger lineup through July 28 and is giving members of its Delicious Rewards program double points in May.
- Umami Burger – The food company has partnered with St. Vincent Meals on Wheels to celebrate the national holiday. On May 28, $1 from each Truffle Burger sold across all locations nationwide back to Meals on Wheels to help those in need.
- Wayback Burgers – On May 28, customers get a signature burger for $3, which is National Burger Day.
- Wendy’s – $4 meal-deal combos available for all customers. Check your local store for any further National Hamburger Day deals.
- White Castle – The fast-food chain known for its slider burgers is celebrating National Brisket Day through May 31 with a buy-one-get-one free deal. There’s also 8 free sliders for T-Mobile customers.
- Zac’s Burgers – To celebrate National Hamburger Day, on May 28, Zac’s is giving away free burgers. First responders and active military who sign up with Zac’s Rewards Program receive buy-one-get-one-free burgers and the first 10 will receive a free burger.
Let me know if there’s any other National Burger Day deals that I missed.