Plastiq has a new targeted promotion for Mastercards that was sent out by email to some customers. With this new Plastiq promo you can pay up to $10,000 with a fee of just 1%, instead of the regular fee of 2.5%.
Make a one-time payment of $10,000 or less to a new recipient with your US-issued Mastercard and get a 1.0% Plastiq fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Set up a payment for a recipient/vendor you haven’t successfully paid before
- Enter a payment amount up to a maximum of $10,000
- Submit or schedule a one-time payment using a US-issued Mastercard
- On the payment review page, make sure your payment is scheduled to be processed before 11:59 PM EST on May 31, 2019.
- Note- click the link to see how you can view the processing date before submission.
Sign Up for Plastiq
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay bills with a credit card. You can pay your rent, mortgage or any other bill that you have, either by check or ACH. They charge fees for using a credit card, but sometimes they have promotions like this one, which make it worthwhile. Even paying the full fee of 2.5% makes sense sometimes if you need to complete minimum spending requirements in a hurry.
If you’ve never tried Plastiq you can sign up through my referral and you get $500 in fee-free spending. That means that you can pay any bill up to $500 with a credit card with no fee.
Another good Plastiq promo for Mastercard cardholders. However the offer is targeted. So you need to have received an email in order to qualify. Additionally, the one time payment mus be made to a new recipient, which makes it a bit harder.
Let me know if you were targeted.