Naturex Weight Loss Products Settlement
This lawsuit alleges violations of consumer protection laws, and claims that Naturex misrepresented the efficacy of Svetol®, a green coffee bean extract ingredient used in certain weight loss supplement products. Naturex denies that it did anything wrong, and the Court has not made any ruling on the merits of the allegations of the lawsuit. Naturex, however, in order to settle this lawsuit and avoid the expense of further litigation of the claims alleged by Plaintiffs, has chosen to provide consumers with cash payments.
You are a Class Member if you purchased, in the United States, Svetol® or any green coffee bean extract product containing Svetol®, whether or not they were sold under or using the Svetol® trademark (the “Products”), including but not limited to the Labrada Fat Loss Optimizer with Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract for personal or household use and not for resale, from February 2, 2012 until May 17, 2019.
What Products Are Included?
Green coffee bean extract product containing Svetol®, whether or not they were sold under or using the Svetol® trademark (the “Products”), including but not limited to the Labrada Fat Loss Optimizer with Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract for personal or household use
How Much Do I Get?
Naturex will pay an amount of $1,300,000.00 into a Settlement Fund.
- For Class Members with Proof(s) of Purchase: For Class Members who submit a proof of purchase that shows that he or she purchased one or more Class Product(s) during the period from February 2, 2012 to the May 17, 2017, along with their Claim Form, Naturex will provide $30.00 cash for each Product purchased.
- For Class Members Without Proofs of Purchase: For Class Members without a proof of purchase who submit a claim form verifying that he or she purchased one or more Class Product(s) during the period from February 2, 2012 to May 17, 2019, Naturex will provide $30.00 cash for each Product purchased with a limit of $60.00 per household.
Must submit your Claim Form online or by mail by 10/07/2019.
Do Not Submit False Claims
These settlements enable you to get something back if you were wronged by merchants, manufacturers or other entities. They sometimes reach out to you to let you know that you’re part of a settlement, but that’s not always the case. make sure to check dates and products carefully to see if you’re eligible. You can look here for more settlement rebates that you might qualify for.
Please do not submit fraudulent claims for these settlement rebates. It takes money away from those who deserve a reimbursement, and furthermore it is illegal. You’re usually required to acknowledge something along these lines:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that all of the information provided on this Claim Form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- File claim here
- Rebate: $30 per product. Limit 2 with no proof, no limit with proof.
- Proof of Purchase Required: No
- Settlement Pool: $1,300,000
- Filing Deadline: 10/07/2019
- Read Settlement Details Here