Hilton has a promotion running through the end of January of next year that can earn you up to 30,000 bonus points with just one stay. It’s not clear in the terms if award stays qualify, but they should, based on similar past promotions. Only valid for recipients of the email invitation are eligible for this promotion through, and is not transferable.
Earn up to 30K Bonus Points when you stay at any participating Resort hotel in the Americas. Members who are eligible for the Promotion and then complete a stay of two (2) paid nights or more between now and January 31, 2020 will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points on each night of the stay up to 6 nights maximum.
Offers valid at participating Resorts in the Hilton Honors™ portfolio in the Americas only.
- Offers are only valid for recipients of the email invitation and is not transferable.
- One time use only.
- Valid for stays between now and January 31, 2020.
- Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable).
- You must provide your Hilton Honors™ account number at the time of booking.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
If you’re targeted, then it’s worth registering. If you can make sue of it, you can earn up to 30,000 points with just one stay. You need a stay of at least two nights to qualify. That would get you 10,000 bonus points. To maximize it, you need a 6 night stay that would get you the whole 30,000 points. Award stays could be eligible as well, which would be great. For paid stays you can stack it with Amex Offers or Chase Offers.