Bank of America has a promotion that can earn you up to $30 just for paying your monthly bills. You can find this targeted offer in the Special Offers section in your account.
Pay recurring monthly expenses such as your auto insurance, phone and utility bills with your credit card account and earn a $5 statement credit for each eligible purchase of $5 or more.
- Contact your service providers before July 31, 2019
- Earn a $5 statement credit for each eligible purchase—up to $30
- Save time and enjoy all the benefits that come when you pay with your card
- You will receive a $5 statement credit for each Purchase transaction (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) equal to or greater than $5 (up to a maximum of $30 in statement credits), made at merchants who generally bill on a monthly or recurring basis and are assigned to one of the following specified merchant category codes (“MCC”): 4812, 4813, 4814, 4815, 4899, 4900, 5960, 5968, 6300, 6381, 6399, and 7997.
- Limit 1 statement credit per account.
- This offer is only valid on the account identified within this communication.
- Allow up to 12 weeks from the end of the promotion for the statement credit to post to your account.
You can make an easy $30 with this offer from Bank of America (and probably other banks that use the same system). Most people will have some kind of recurring bill that qualifies. Check your accounts and let me know if you are targeted.