Choice Hotels is running a summer promotion that will get you up to 8,000 bonus points with two stays. That’s enough for a free night at their lowest category, or a $50 gift card such as Amazon, Best Buy and more.
As a Choice Privileges® member, two separate qualifying stays between May 7, 2019 and August 9, 2019 can earn you enough points to redeem for a $50 gift card.
Here’s how it works:
- Register (US and Canadian members) for this promotion
- Book stays on ChoiceHotels.com, the mobile app, or by phone at 1.800.4.CHOICE.
- Stay two separate times between May 7 and August 9.
- Earn up to 8,000 bonus points and redeem for a $50 gift card from select retailers by September 30.
The wording is a bit tricky. You don’t really get 8,000 bonus points after two stays. Registered members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 to a maximum of 8,000 bonus points after the second qualifying stay. The number of bonus points awarded depends on the number of base points earned from the two separate qualifying stays, with points varying by hotel. The total of base points plus bonus points awarded, however, will be at least 8,000 points.
- Registration required at ChoiceHotels.com/giftcard before check-out.
- After a second qualifying stay with arrival between 05/07/2019 and 08/09/2019, members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on the number of base points earned from the two (2) separate qualifying stays.
- The bonus points awarded are enough to reach the 8,000 point level, which can be redeemed until 09/30/2018 for one (1) $50 gift card at selected retailers. A selection of gift cards is available at the discounted redemption rate of 8,000 points during the promotion period.
- A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates.
- Corporate travelers may book through their online booking tool, GDS, or with a travel agent.
- Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in.
- Stays at vacation rental property locations and stays booked with the SEGEN and SRTLG rate codes do not qualify for promotional bonus points.
It’s promoted as a $50 gift card after two stays, but you actually get 5,000 to 8,000 bonus points. You can then choose to redeem for gift cards if you prefer.