Freebird is an app that enables you to earn cashback from things that you already do, such as taking an Uber or Lyft ride. The app is available for iOS and Android-based devices. Now they are offering a new signup bonus. New users can enter promo code WAM20BAM to get up to $10 back on 2 rides. Users who claim that code can then claim APR19BONUS. This code is good for up to $10 back on an extra ride. So that’s a total of $30 for three rides.
You can also use these two codes:
- $5 off your first two rides with code S9629
- $5 back when you use promo code URBDAY1 till 11/30/2019
- Use promo code HH0418 to get 250 bonus points on rides taken today (April 18th) between 5PM-10PM EST
Just add them all in the app and then clock them when requesting a ride. If you don;t select a promotion, they are automatically applied starting with the one that expires first.
Freebird also has frequent promotions that give you even more discounts and cashback for rides that you can transfer to your bank. You can read more about the app here.
You can also earn money for visiting restaurants and bars and paying with a card that’s registered on Freebird. It’s definitely worth using if you often take Uber and Lyft. Cashback earned can be transferred to a bank account by adding a debit card.
- Promo code WAM20BAM is available for a limited time, and only to new users. Tap the promo code in the Freebird app and complete a ride to redeem. Redeems up to $10 of ride cost at the completion of up to 2 rides.
- Promo code APR19BONUS is available for a limited time, and only to new users. Tap the promo code in the Freebird app and complete a ride to redeem. Redeems up to $10 of ride cost at the completion of a ride.
If you often take Uber and Lyft then it’s definitely worth getting the Freebird app to earn extra cash for your rides. Some of these codes could stack. You need to enter them in the Freebird app, not Uber or Lyft. Just add them all and then see which one makes sense to use first.