Update: Make sure you check expiration date for your specific dealer and also try printing out the voucher to see if there’s any issues, before heading to a dealer.
Subaru has a promotion that could get you a $65 gift card for test driving their new Outback model. The gift card looks like it comes in the form of a Visa Rewards Card. You need to fill out your information and you will receive a coupon code. Follow these steps to get this Subaru test drive bonus:
- Go to their main website
- Click ‘Find a Dealer’ on top right.
- Enter your zip code to find a dealer near you
- Click New Inventory at the dealer page and select Outback
- The offer could pop up on the screen.
It doesn’t always show, so try a few times with different dealers. I don’t see an expiration date, but keep in mind that you’re limited to one coupon redemption per household.
- Must be at least 18 years old, a US resident; present a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Offer valid with test drive of a new Subaru only. Excludes WRX and WRX STI models.
- Offer void in Maryland.
- Limit one redemption code per household.
- Code can only be redeemed at participating Subaru retailer.
- Offer expires June 8, 2019.
This is the best Subaru test drive bonus I have seen I think. As is the case with most test drive bonuses, you don’t have to make a purchase at the dealership. You just need to print the coupon and then do the test drive. Sometimes just telling the salesperson that you only want the bonus, will make your trip even quicker, but that doesn’t always work. There’s also cases when people don’t get the gift card at all, so don’t go way out of your way for this.
Let me know how it works out for you, or share any issues you might encounter to help other readers.