American Express is targeting more people with offers to earn extra Membership Rewards points or cash by adding authorized users. These authorized user Bonuses for Amex cards are sent by mail, email or show up online when you log into your accounts. They show up on different card, so it’s always worth a look in your accounts.
- Add new additional card members to your account through this e-mail and earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points after they spend $500 in eligible purchases on their card in the first 3 months of card membership
- Limit of 20,000 points
- Offer ends July 14th, 2019.
Blue Cash Preferred
- Add new additional card members to your account through this e-mail and earn $25 after they spend $250 in eligible purchases on their card in the first 3 months of card membership.
- Limit $100.
- Offer ends 8/31/19.
- Add new Additional Card Members to your account through this email and earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after they spend $250 in purchases on their Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership
- Limit 20,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Offer ends February 8/31/19.
- Additional Card Members must be added all at once.
- Points will be posted to the Basic Card Member’s account within 8–12 weeks after an Additional Card Member makes required purchases.
- Your purchases as the Basic Card Member will not count toward the $500 spend requirement.
- The Additional Card Member’s Social Security Number and Date of Birth are not required to submit this request. However, this information must be provided by you or the Additional Card Member within 60 days after the Card is issued, or the Additional Card will be canceled.
Not the best bonuses this time around. Be aware that Amex has been freezing some Membership Rewards accounts after such bonuses last year, but that resolved after. If you follow the rules, then you don’t have anything to worry about. Also keep in mind that these additional cards count as new accounts for Chase 5/24 purposes.
Let me know if you are targeted with any different offers.