Investors Bank is offering a rate of 2.50% APY for its eAccess money market account. In addition, there’s no minimum balance requirement either, and no ongoing activities required to keep the rate. The bank has branches in NJ and NY only, but this online offer seems available to everyone nationwide. That makes it the best option for no minimum high yield accounts. Just a warning for millionaires, balances over $2,000,000 will not earn interest.
- Balances over $2,000,000 will not earn interest.
- This is a variable rate account; your interest rate and APY may change at any time.
- This account does not offer any check-writing or debit card capabilities.
- This account is an Electronic Transfer Only account.
- Deposits to this account are permitted at any time in the form of ACH direct deposit, incoming wire transfer, paper check, or electronic check; cash deposits are not permitted.
- Deposits to this account may be made in any form other than a transfer from or check drawn against an existing Investors Bank account.
- Withdrawals from this account are only permitted to be made via ACH electronic debits via Online Banking and are limited to $250,000 per month.
This is a pretty good rate for a money market account. So, if you have large amounts in a bank account, this bank could be worth a look. 2.50% APY is as good as it gets nowadays without a minimum balance requirements, or any additional hoops to jump through. Also, you can check other high yield accounts here.
- Offer Page
- APY: 2.50%
- Min/ Max Amount: Minimum $0. Maximum $2M.
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- ChexSystems Pull: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: No