Chrysler/Jeep has a promotion that could get you a $50 gift card for test driving some of their vehicles. The gift card looks like it comes in the form of an Visa, Amazon or Walmart gift card. You need to fill out your information and you will receive a coupon code. To get the offer, go to their main website and click ‘Find a Dealer’ on top right. Enter your zip code to find a dealer near you and click View Inventory for a specific dealer. The offer could pop up on the screen or show up as a tab on the upper right corner. It doesn’t always show, so try a few times with different dealers and maybe incognito and other browsers.
The offer is for test driving a new Jeep Wrangler or Compass. I don’t see an expiration date, but keep in mind that you’re limited to one coupon redemption per household per 6 months.
- Limit one coupon redemption per household per 6 months.
- Coupon can only be redeemed at dealership location reflecting the website where the offer was presented online.
- It may be redeemed only once.
- By signing up for this Promotion you agree to receive communications related to this Promotion.
- Dealer reserves the final decision to redeem or refuse any reward card certificate or coupon.
- Must be 18 or older and present a valid U.S. Driver’s License to qualify. Shipping to U.S. addresses only.
We’ve seen this same Jeep test drive bonus in the past. As is the case with most test drive bonuses, you don’t have to make a purchase at the dealership. You just need to print the coupon and then do the test drive. Sometimes just telling the salesperson that you only want the bonus, will make your trip even quicker, but that doesn’t always work. There’s also cases when people don’t get the gift card at all, so don’t go way out of your way for this.