Chase is sending out some emails with offers to earn $15/$25 or 1,500/2,500 Ultimate Rewards points for making 3 transactions using your Chase card with Google Pay. The offer was sent this morning by email. My offer was for my Chase Freedom card but similar offers in the past have been available for Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred and Sapphire Reserve as well.
- This offer is valid from 04/01/2019 through 04/30/2019.
- You will receive 2,500 bonus points (or 1,500) with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $25 (or $15) cash back.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 3 transactions using your consumer Chase Freedom card with Google Pay during checkout.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
- Your participation in this program may result in miscellaneous income and may be reportable to you and the IRS, on a Form 1099-MISC (miscellaneous income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which the income is paid.
Not a huge bonus, but some easy points for using your Chase card with Google Play. Let me know if you received the offer.