If you have been eyeing the Amex Hilton Ascend card and its highest offer of 150K points, then there might be an easy to get it if you already have a no fee Amex Hilton card. Some people are seeing an upgrade offer that gives you the same exact bonus as the public offer. Some others are receiving the targeted offer by email.
Amex Hilton Ascend Upgrade Offer
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
This is a great way to get the 150K bonus on the Amex Hilton Aspire card without a hard pull on your credit report. You can even get these upgrade bonuses if you’ve had the card in the past, also double check the terms to make sure. This upgrade offer is even better than the current public signup bonus of 125K points. The annual fee will be prorated. Check your account online or your email to see if you have the offer. Also let me know if you have a direct link to the upgrade offer, so others can check as well.