Rockland Trust Bank is offering a $200 bonus for new checking accounts. Offer is limited to MA, RI, CT, NH, ME, VT. It could be targeted as the offer says that you must be the person residing at the address on the mailer
To be eligible for the $200 bonus you must open a new Worry-Free Checking account by April 19, 2019. To earn the $200 bonus you must:
- Spend at least $500 (either POS or signature transactions) with your new Rockland Trust Debit MasterCard within the first 60 days from your account open date.
ATM withdrawals do not count. The bonus will be paid directly to your account by August 31, 2019. Bonus payment will be reported to the IRS for the tax year in which it is paid.
Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien and you must reside in one of the six New England states (MA, RI, CT, NH, ME, VT) to open your account online.
Offer has targeted language. You can open it online or in branch but it might be best to chat with a customer rep or visit a branch to make sure you qualify.
Offer must be redeemed by person residing at the address on the mailer. Non Transferrable. One per Customer and Household. Individuals who currently own or have had a Rockland Trust Checking account within the 90 days prior to the account open date are not eligible.
Worry Free Checking doesn’t have any monthly fees.
A good offer but it could be targeted and available in MA only. But this looks like a data point that you can receive the bonus even if not targeted. In the past you had 100 days to complete spending, but has been now lowered to 60 days only. Rockland Trust Bank is Chex sensitive. Let me know if you’re familiar with this bank and have any more info about this bonus.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Worry Free Checking
- Availability: MA, RI, CT, NH, ME, VT (maybe targeted)
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: $500 debit purchases within 100 days
- Monthly Fees: No
- Early Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: 4/19/2019