If you’ve been thinking of getting the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, now it could be a good time to do so with the new offer that was made available online. At firs tthenew 60K offer was available in branch only, but now it;s open to everyone, without having to make a trip.
Chase Sapphire Preferred 60K Bonus
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
$95 annual fee (not waived)
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Primary car rental insurance
- Redeem points on Chase’s travel portal at a value of 1.25¢ with 25% travel redemption bonus
- Up to 10 points per dollar at nearly 300 top online retailers when you access those websites through the Ultimate Rewards Mall portal.
Applying for the Card
The card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is a good bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. With this new offer you get 10K more Ultimate Rewards while paying $95 more, compared o the previous 50K offer iwth the waived annual fee. Should be at least $55 better. The total value of the bonus is at least $750, but even higher for most people. But there’s a better targeted option out there for some lucky people.