There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you 10% on your cell phone bill. For those with AT&T you can also stack it with the $100 credit if you have both offers on the same card.
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 6/7/2019. Limit of $40 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers.
- Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, and bundled home/cable services are also excluded.
- Limit of $ 40 in total statement credits per Card Member.
The 10% discount should come in handy to everyone who has a cell phone. It’s a targeted offer, so check your cards to see if you have it. I saw it on my Blue for Business card where I also have the $100 off $175 AT&T offer, so both should stack. I can make two payments of $175 and receive $235 back in statement credits.