American Express has a targeted offer that can earn you 35,000 SkyMiles for upgrading to the Delta Reserve Credit Card. Terms say that you won’t be eligible for the bonus if you’ve had the card in the past.
You can earn 35,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on your Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express within the first 3 months of Card Membership, starting from the date your account is transferred.
Annual fee $450.
Offer expires on 5/1/2019.
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club access for you and discounted access for up to 2 guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQMs after you spend $30,000 or more in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Receive upgrade priority over other Medallion members within the same Medallion level and fare class.
- Receive a Domestic First Class, Delta Comfort+® or Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.
- The Medallion Qualification Dollar requirement for the qualification year will be waived if you make at least $25,000 in Eligible Purchases in that year with your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
It could be a good bonus without a hard pull, but this upgrade offer, unlike others, says that you’re not eligible if you’ve had the Delta Reserve Credit Card in the past. There’s no MQMs in this offer either. The current public offer gets you 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles. If you’ve never had the card and a hard pull is not an issue, then the signup bonus is much better than this upgrade offer.