Citi has a new public offer for 30,000 American Airlines miles for opening a new checking account. Not the best offer we have seen, but useful for those who value these miles and have not been targeted for better bonuses.
Open a new eligible checking account in the Citibank Account Package between 2/15/2019 – 4/14/2019 and get a bonus of 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you complete the following requirements within 60 days:
- Spend at least $400 on qualifying purchases using your Citibank® Debit or ATM Card.
- Download the Citi Mobile App and log in to your new Eligible Checking Account.
Must not currently have or have had an account a Citibank consumer checking account within last 180 calendar days.
The Citibank account has a $25 fee waived with $10K balance. You’ll forfeit the interest that you might be getting somewhere else on that balance.
It also might be worth asking to have a month’s fee waived. Banks will do that for customers occasionally, especially in the first month or two.
Not the best bonus from Citi, but it’s a public offer, so it’s open to anyone. Also check out these other bonuses:
- Targeted Citi Checking Offers, Get $200 to $1,000 Bonus
- Citi Checking Offers, Get up to $700 with a New Account
- Citi Checking, $200/$500/$600 Bonus Available Nationwide
- Targeted Citi Checking Bonuses, Earn Up To 60K American Airlines Miles
- Targeted Citi Checking Bonuses, Earn Up To 60K ThankYou Points