World of Hyatt and the American Airlines AAdvantage program announced plans today for an exciting expansion to their relationship. The partnership will now give members extra rewards on flights and hotel stays plus status opportunities.
- World of Hyatt elite members will be able to earn one World of Hyatt Bonus Point for every eligible dollar spent on qualifying American Airlines flights. This will be on top of what they are already earning on American Airlines flights.
- AAdvantage® elite members will be able to earn one AAdvantage® bonus mile for every eligible dollar spent at qualifying Hyatt hotels. This will be on top of what they are already earning on Hyatt stays.
- Explorist and Globalist World of Hyatt members will be able to work their way toward higher status in the AAdvantage® program through elite status challenges to enjoy access to the best AAdvantage® benefits including priority boarding, free checked bags, free preferred seats and more.
- Additionally, Platinum, Platinum Pro and Executive Platinum AAdvantage® members will be able to work their way toward higher status in the World of Hyatt program through elite status challenges and will have access to the best World of Hyatt benefits, including a dedicated check-in area, late check-out upon request, room upgrades and free premium internet.
- Upon registering, these elite members will be able to immediately enjoy their new loyalty benefits in the reciprocal program tier as they work to maintain that elite tier status.
Once the program launches, AAdvantage and World of Hyatt elite members will be able to register and enjoy these additional loyalty benefits when staying at a Hyatt property or flying on American. Read full press release.