Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard has a signup bonus of 20,000 points and a $100 statement credit.
Get a $100 statement credit and 20,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening.
$79 annual fee not waived.
The normal bonus for this card in 20,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points so this offer is better. However we have seen offers for 30,000 points in the past, which should be a better deal. If you’ve ever taken Amtrak or checked their prices, I’m sure you’ve noticed that tickets are pretty expensive. But their points are very valuable and you can regularly get 2.5 cents per points and even close to 3 cpp.
- Apply Here (see offer on their rewards page)
- $100 statement credit and 20,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days
- 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) every time you make at least $5,000 in purchases in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate
- $79 Annual fee (Not waived)