Bank of America is offering an increased bonus for the Alaska Airlines Business Card. You can now earn 40,000 miles after spending $2,000 or more.
Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 annual fee is not waived ($50 per company and $25 per card).
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
A pretty good offer that should get you over $600 in value. Plus you can get good value out of the Companion Fare. But one issue is that Bank of American is not easy to deal with when it comes to business applications. They might ask you for extra information such as tax returns or pay stubs for verification and you could still end up being denied after all that work.