Bank of America has sent out emails to some of its current customers with an offer to earn up to $500 with a new or existing savings account.
Get an exclusive cash bonus offer up to $500 when you make qualifying new money deposits into an eligible savings account. Here’s how it works:
- Enroll in this offer online or with a Bank of America associate by April 30, 2019
- Within 30 days of enrolling in this offer, open or maintain an existing eligible savings account.
- Make qualifying deposits:
- Deposit $20,000 to $49,999 – Get $200
- Deposit $50,000 to $99,999 – Get $300
- Deposit $100,000 – Get $500
- At the end of the 30‑day period, all qualifying deposits will be totaled to determine your eligible bonus tier.
- Maintain the qualifying deposits in your eligible savings account for 90 days following enrollment.
- Bonus will be deposited directly into the eligible savings account within sixty (60) days.
- This offer is only available to select Bank of America customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from Bank of America.
- Excludes Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Minor/Student savings accounts and fiduciary accounts such as trust accounts.
- Enroll in the offer by April 30, 2019
The offer is available for new and existing customers who have received the it directly by mail. Depositing $20K for a $200 bonus seems like the best option. You get a return of 4% since you need to keep the money in the account for 90 days.