Expedia has a discount of 15% available today on hotel bookings. There’s no minimum spending requirement. These coupons come with exclusions, so it’s likely that major brands are excluded. Just use promo code SPRINGTIME at checkout to see if your booking qualifies. You need to book today, and travel between February 22, 2019 and May 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use coupon:
- You must make your hotel booking online with Expedia.com or through the App.
- During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link ”Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
- Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
- This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
- Qualifying Bookings: This discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at http://www.expedia.com or through the Expedia Mobile App or the Expedia Tablet App that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below). The App is available to download from (i) the App store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and (ii) the Google Play Store for Android tablets and phones. For details see http://www.expedia.com/app.
- Coupon Code Value: 15% off ($1,000 maximum savings).
- Redemption Period: 6:01am PT to 11:59pm PT, February 22, 2019, while supplies last.
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between February 22, 2019 and May 31, 2019 (inclusive).
- See full terms here.
A good discount if you’re looking to book hotels for the next couple of months. You can also go through a shopping portal for more savings.