Delta as a new promotion that can earn you as much as 10,000 SkyMiles with activity at their partners.
For a limited time, select Members can earn up to 1,000 bonus miles with every new partner, which means a partner the member has not earn miles with since January 1, 2018. Eligible partners include:
- Intercontinental Hotels
- Radisson Group
- Hyatt Hotels
- World Hotels
- National Car Rental
- Hertz, Dollar
- SkyMiles Shopping US
- SkyMiles Dining
Register between January 28th, 2019 and February 28th, 2019 for a chance to earn a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles per Member.
- Register between January 28th, 2019 and February 28th, 2019
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers. In case of overlap, the highest bonus shall apply.
- The term ‘New’ means a partner the member did not earn miles with since January 1, 2018.
- Member eligibility: This offer is limited to SkyMiles members residing in the US.
- Offer Registration: This is a private offer and only available to those who receive this offer directly from Delta. Offer is non-transferable. Offer registration is required. To register, members need to visit dedicated landing page and register with their SkyMiles number. Registration page will display a message if member is not eligible. Members can register from January 28, 2019 and February 28, 2019.
- Offer: Registered SkyMiles members will earn 1,000 bonus miles when earning miles with a New participating partner for the first time between January 28, 2019 and February 28, 2019 up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles per member. Only miles earned after successful Offer Registration will qualify.
- Participating Partners: The following SkyMiles partners are participating in this offer: Delta.com Hotels, Marriott, SPG, Intercontinental Hotels, Radisson Group, Hyatt Hotels, Millennium, World Hotels, Airbnb, Enterprise, Alamo, National Car Rental, Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, Lyft, SkyMiles Shopping US and SkyMiles Dining. Other partners are expressly excluded from this offer.
- Eligibility of Transactions: Bonus will only be awarded on base miles and not on bonus miles. Eligible transactions include Base miles earned on Hotel stays, Airbnb stays, Lyft rides, car rental bookings, SkyMiles Shopping US and SkyMiles Dining. Only accrual partner transactions with an activity date between January 28, 2019 and February 28, 2019 will be considered for bonuses. Activity date is defined as the date of the transaction as reported by the partner regardless of the date the transaction is posted in the member’s account.
A pretty good promotion if you already plan to do some of these activities. You receive a bonus on 1,000 for each if it’s your first activity since January 1, 2018.