Today is the last day to earn 10% at ShopRite with Chase Pay. Freedom and Sapphire cards are eligible for the extra points.
Earn 10X at ShopRite
Use Chase Pay with your Chase card at ShopRite stores or at ShopRite.com and earn a total of 10 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent on up to $400 in overall purchases from 1/1/19-2/4/19. That’s 9 extra points in addition to the 1 point you always earn on purchases at ShopRite.
- Chase Freedom – Promo Page
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – Promo Page
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – Promo Page
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – Promo Page
- During the promotional period of January 01, 2019 to February 04, 2019, earn an extra 9% cash back on up to $400 in purchases at ShopRite when you check out with your Chase Freedom card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus cash back earned is in addition to the 1% cash back you earn on all purchases not in quarterly bonus categories or after you have spent $1500 in the quarterly bonus categories for a total of 10% cash back.
- Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
This promotion will get you a total of 10X at ShopRite on the first $400 spend that’s completed between 1/1 and 2/42019. They do carry gift cards, so hopefully they run some deals during that period. I received the offer by email, but based on previous deals, everyone should be eligible.