Kroger and its affiliated stores are offering 4x fuel points on third party gift card purchases and Visa and Mastercard cards. It starts today and runs through the weekend. There’s also a 10% discount coupon that’s still available, although it doesn’t work on gift cards.
These are two separate offers that you need to load to your cards online.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 Mastercard or Visa gift card. Expires 2/3/2019.
- Get 4x FUEL Points when you buy a participating gift card. Expires 2/3/2019.
Also check out these two deals I wrote about recently.
You can see see and load coupon in your account here.
- Must load offer and use your Kroger store card
- Limit of one coupon per household.
- Offers valid from 2/1 to 2/3/2019.
This is a good opportunity to earn fuel points, especially with the Visa and Mastercard offer. Better to go early, before stock runs out. Don’t forget to add the offers to your card first. Also make sure you use a Discover Card this quarter or a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores.