To receive a $200 bonus, open a new U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive $50 each month you spend $100 or more on your new Visa debit card (January, February, March, April)
- Available in select branches, which are located in AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY. Find a branch here.
- Offer is not valid if you have an existing U.S. Bank consumer checking account, had a U.S. bank checking account account in the last six months or received other U.S. Bank bonus offers within the past twelve months
- Offer is not available to accounts opened through usbank.com or 24 hour banking
You can check the bank account that best works for you and compare fees here. No early account termination fee
An easy bonus, but you need to find a branch that is offering this promotion. Let me know if you spot it anywhere. If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- No Link
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WY. Find a branch here.
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Spend $100 each month for 4 months
- Monthly Fee: Can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: No
- Expiration Date: Unknown