Discovers sent out an email last night with an offer that can easily make you $25. Use Discover® for recurring mobile phone carrier charges to get a $25 statement credit. Here’s what to you have to do:
- Contact your mobile phone carrier
- Add your Discover® card as the primary payment for recurring charges
- After using Discover to pay two consecutive recurring charges by 04/30/2019, you get a $25 statement credit within 1-2 billing periods.
- To qualify for a one-time $25 statement credit, by 04/30/2019, you must enroll your mobile carrier in recurring charges and have at least two consecutive payments billed on your Discover card.
- By timely performing this action, you will receive a $25 statement credit 1-2 billing cycles after 04/30/2019.
- Mobile phone carriers include, but are not limited to, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
The email seems targeted as it mentioned the last four digits of the Discover card. Check your emails to see if you have it. Otherwise, you can contact Discover and ask them if the offer is attached to your card, and if not, ask them if they can extend it to you. Let me know if that works.
Pretty easy way to make $25.