The Hawaiian Airlines card has had a 60,000 miles bonus for a while now online. You can see that offer here. It requires a $2,000 spending within three months. But if you are flying with Hawaiian Airlines any time soon, you can do even better. They have an in flight paper application that is offering the same bonus, just for making one purchase.
Offer & Requirements
- Earn 60,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles after making your first purchase in the first 90 days.
Annual fee $99 (not waived)
- 3x HawaiianMiles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- 2x HawaiianMiles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases
- 1x HawaiianMiles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
- Discount on flight awards for travel on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Annual $100 discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and the Mainland on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary.
- Free checked bag
The same bonus as the public offer, but much easier to get since it only requires one purchase. But to get the bonus you need to be on a Hawaiian Airlines flights and get a paper application.