This Old National Bank $200 bonus is available for new checking accounts. It is limited to only five states, IL, IN, KY, MI and WI. The account can be opened online or in branch.
Old National Bank $200 Bonus Requirements
Follow these steps by January 31, 2019 to qualify for the $200 Bonus Offer!
- Click Choose Account from the qualifying accounts listed in promo page
- Fill out form to receive special link via e-mail
- Open new account via emailed link using the same e-mail address
- Make 10 purchases of $10 or more with your Old National debit card AND set up automatic direct deposits totaling $500 or more into your new account within 75 days
- Get $200
Bonus valid for ONB Everyday, ONB Preferred and ONB Classic accounts.
This offer is only available to residents of IL, IN, KY, MI, WI.
I don’t see a limitation for past account holders in the terms.
The ONB Everyday account is probably the best option for this bonus. It has a $6.95 fee that can be waived if you:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $750 OR
- Maintain a combined balance of $1,500 in checking, savings or money market accounts OR
- Are an active member of the US Military
This is one of the better bonuses from M&T Bank. Definitely take a look if you’re in one of the lucky states and if you haven’t had an account in the last 12 months. The account can be opened online also and all you need to do is a direct deposit of $500. They’re pretty lenient on what counts as a direct deposit.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: ONB Everyday
- Availability: IL, IN, KY, MI, WI
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull (Don’t select the overdraft protection)
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 or more within 75 days
- Other Requirements: 10 purchases of $10 or more within 75 days
- Monthly Fee: $6.95, waived with $750 balance)
- Closing Fee: Unknown