It’s a new year and we have a new Staples Amex Offer that I see on most of my cards. You can save 10% on your purchases, up to $50.
Staples Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases in-store at Staples or online at staples.com by 6/30/2019. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Valid on US website only.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A pretty good offer that should come in handy especially when they run gift card deals. You save 10% up to $50 in savings. You can use in stores or online at Staples.com.