Liberty Bank has a $100 bonus for new Personal and Business Checking account only in CT and parts of MA and RI. The personal accounts can be opened online, while the business accounts need to be opened in a branch.
Get $100 for opening a personal checking account online or a business checking account at any branch.
- $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
Offer is available for residents of:
- CT – all residents
- MA – residents of Hampden, Hampshire, Worcester Counties
- RI – residents of Washington County
Existing Liberty Bank business checking customers ineligible. You may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days.
No fee if you choose eStatements, otherwise there’s a $2 fee.
If you have are in the eligible area or have a branch nearby, it could be worth going for it. Previously they had the same offer only for business accounts and didn’t require direct deposit, so it was much easier.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: PayBack Checking, PayBack Business Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, RI
- Expiration Date: 12/31/19
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, any amount
- Other Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None (with eStatements)
- Closing Account Fee: None